Seeking Alpha $100,000 Portfolio Trade Log #2
To review part one of the Seeking Alpha $100,000 trade log, click here .
The following is a review of open positions, as of Monday, March 19, 2012. You can see total values at Seeking Alpha .
- Long 200 shares of Amazon.com (AMZN). Short 2 AMZN April $190 calls.
- Long 2,000 shares of Pandora (P).
- Long 5 Netflix (NFLX) January 2013 $130 puts.
- Long Wendy's (WEN) January 2013 $5 calls.
- Short 5000 shares of Sirius XM (SIRI).
- Long 5 Lululemon (LULU) September $75 calls.
- Long 5 Krispy Kreme (KKD) August $10 puts.
I offer quite a bit more color on P, WEN and LULU trades in this week's issue of the options investing newsletter, which hits subscribers' email inboxes before the open Tuesday morning. If you subscribe now, you receive a free copy of my basic options eBook as well as three newsletter back issues and all still-relevant updates.